Monday, January 13, 2014

Self-Introduction : 3 Things I Know To Be True

This is my first post, so I want to start with a self-introduction about myself.



1. 30
2. Novels
3. Snowboarding





First, 30, Can you guess what this is about? 
It means that I've been on an airplane more than 30 times, I love to travel, so I have been to almost 10 countries. I think traveling is exciting, and I always get to experience new cultures.




Next, Novels. 
Because my dream is to write and translate novels, my biggest hobby is reading and writing them. It's very interesting, and I want to share my thoughts with people through my novels.




Last but definitely not least, Snowboarding. 
Every winter, I enjoy snowboarding with my dad. At first, I was scared of riding it, but it's quite thrilling to get better and better. Even though I was disappointed there was no snowboarding class this camp, I'm also enjoying skiing. I hope by the end of camp, I'll be able to go both snowboarding and skiing.(So I'm looking forward to next Winter!)

This is the end of my self-introduction. 
Thank you for reading patiently until the end, and I'll be back soon with my next blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Jeeho,

    Good work! I thought your blog was visually appealing, and interesting as well. Good formatting and photos!

    Could you add a little more detail to your main points, in the future?

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. this essay is short as your height but good... 반어법 배웠징???

    ReplyDelete